[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

积分

[INTOHARD]地雷

积分
发表于 2009-5-6 11:58:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
我一直在与几家88i6745 Marvel公司董事会最近。似乎有许多差异与这些。正如你可能已经知道,光盘是内嵌在这个芯片。总之,在这个模型中,坏节目在这里完全好局和驱动器,它甚至不会允许内核/埃因霍温模式访问。该怎么办?您可以访问数据的驱动器通过热切换技术,我已经成功地这样做,但你必须有一个相同的比赛...我发现,即使是轻微的变化,往往就在几个月和headmap是不同的...此外, ROM是192KB与128KB的,这就造成了一些问题的PCI 。无论如何,我探索可能性的JTAG编程的ARM9处理器...支持许多新的英雄包括本88i6745 。任何人使用此

我非常熟悉的各种方法来应对外部光盘。我感兴趣的处理两种情况:
1 。 Marvel公司88i6745 (或类似)不用坏。嵌入式。您无法访问光盘。甚至没有内核/安全模式将允许读...
2 。良好的印刷电路板,但腐败或不当的ROM / headmap新硬盘甚至不会旋转不正确光盘。也不会你可以重写此类型。现在该怎么做?

我有一些了解可以做些什么,而是要学习两件事:

字母a.提取的Flash ROM的内容嵌入在Marvel公司。可能性和方法。
湾使用M25P20在正常位置(你会看到@ U12一如既往)

此外,有没有某种方式强迫接受/允许上传的ROM ? (例如,放空RDY /呼吸道合胞病毒等) ,我尝试几个我自己的驱动器。我已经采取了这种全新的驱动器,损坏光盘,写回,现在驱动器甚至不会旋转加速或进入内核/安全模式。无法写入光盘回到原来不是。我知道,我可以写原始光盘m25然后焊到正常位置,而其他的变化确实需要告诉奇迹使用。电子邮件或PM如果您正在从事类似。注意:我期待在两个不同的情景...一个处理一个坏Marvel公司与嵌入式ROM和另一个具有良好的PCB和驱动器,但损毁或错误/坏光盘。

I've been working with several 88i6745 Marvel boards lately. There seem to be numerous differences with these. As you may already know, rom is embedded in this chip. Anyway, on this model, bad programming here on a perfectly good board and drive, and it won't even allow kernel/psv mode access. what to do? You can access the data on drive via hotswap technique which I've done successfully, but you must have an identical match...I've found that even a slight variation and often just a few months and the headmap is different...also, the ROM is 192KB versus 128KB which poses some issues for PCI. Anyway, I am exploring possibility of JTAG programmer for ARM9 cpus...supports many Marvel including this newer 88i6745. Anyone use this

I'm quite familiar with the various methods employed to deal with external ROM. I'm interested in dealing with two scenarios:
1. Marvel 88i6745 (or similar) goes bad. Embedded. You cannot access ROM. Not even Kernel/safe mode will allow reading...
2. GOOD PCB, but corrupt or improper ROM/headmap New drives won't even spin up with incorrect ROM. Nor will you be able to re-write this type. Now what?

I have some knowledge about what can be done, but would like to study two things:

a. the extraction of flash rom contents embedded in Marvel. possibilites and methodologies.
b. the use of M25P20 in usual location (which you will see @ U12 as always)

also, is there some way to force to accept/allow uploading of ROM? (e.g., shorting RDY/RSV, etc) I'm experimenting on several my own drives. I've taken a brand new such drive, corrupted ROM, write back, and now drive won't even spin up or enter kernel/safe mode. Cannot write original rom back either. I know that I can write original rom to m25 then solder to usual location, but other changes are certainly needed to tell marvel to use. Email or PM if you are working on similar. NOTE: I'm looking at two different scenarios...one dealing with a bad Marvel with embedded rom, and another with good pcb and drive, but corrupted or wrong/bad ROM.
本帖评分记录贡献 收起 理由
xjhal7101 + 12 我很赞同

该用户从未签到

主题

回帖

积分

[INTOHARD]工兵

积分
发表于 2010-7-27 11:25:53 | 显示全部楼层
能说的具体点吗

该用户从未签到

主题